Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. The writer in me did a full-fledged soft shoe upon discovering these Rafaella flats from Loly in the Sky. The quotation marks one the toes spark whimsy and curiosity. Mark my words, these sweet flats will be mine. (lolyinthesky.com)
2. Live on the edge — literally and figuratively — with this Splendid Girl Pleather Mix Jacket. With a blend of ponte knit mixes and sleek faux leather, this moto jacket provided texture and spunk. The asymmetrical zipper and a cowl-neck collar show that you are spontaneous looker who marches to the beat of your own drum. Zig and zag with abandon, lovey! (splendid.com)
3. It’s prime white party season, and you’ll be the belle of the ball with this daring Strapless Popover Jumpsuit. I love that it’s tight in all the right places but offers plenty of movement with the flouncy bodice. Show off those clavicles, cutie! And feel free to go big with the accessories, ’cause this blank canvas is ripe with styling opportunities. (nordstrom.com)
4. It’s Friday! Treat yo self to some fine leather goods. Look no further than this dainty Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Mini Crossbody Bag. Secure the bag, as Khaled advises, with the lock and key feature, which is a pleasant surprise. What a novel concept! (anthropologie.com)
5. I just can’t get enough of bare shoulders lately. I mean, it is summer, after all. If you feel the same way, then you’ll adore this Ribbed 2 Ways To Wear Off The Shoulder Sweater a la Express. You can wear it with the zipper in the front or back. Either way, you’re golden … or Rose Blush, as in another hue this darling top comes in. Or go with Pitch Black for a sophisticated vibe. (express.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.