Get into another batch of gotta-have-it Christmas-inspired (MERRY CHRISTMAS!) goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. In the words of my boys Hall and Oates, “It’s you and me forever.” Yes, this Sarah half sequined clutch will have you smiling and rejoicing in the fact that it makes for a splendid staple night-out purse. Not too much sparkle but lots of versatility (peep the removable crossbody strap). I think she’ll make several appearances this Christmas and well into the new year. (thegooddanger.com)
2. Move over, blue suede shoes. There’s a new diva in town and it goes by the name of Belanger Loafers, thanks to the incomparable Jeffrey Campbell. These red suede numbers just scream “Christmas cheer.” Spread it with each step you take, be it at a holiday party, New Year’s Eve bash or on your first day of work in 2016, ’cause, hey, who says bright shoes are only for the last two weeks of the year? Not feeling so flashy? These kicks also come in (a pale-ish) pink, navy and grey. (shopbop.com)
3. Did I just transport back to the Gatsby-art deco era or what? This gorgeous vintage-inspired Gold Crochet Dress has me wanting to hear live jazz at a speakeasy as I sip on some absinthe. But more likely, you can find me wearing this exquisite floral-detailed dress as I wait for the ball drop. (modandsoul.com)
4. If variety is the spice of life, then the earrings found in this Posts Parade Set are the equivalent of a kicked-up gingerbread cookie: sweet yet spicy. They’re all quite darling, but my personal fave is the large crystal cluster, which adds a lovely bit of holiday sparkle to any outfit. (anthropologie.com)
5. Now that it’s officially winter, let’s not be shy about rocking those cold-weather pieces. This White Black Geometric Printed Scarf can warm my neck and enhance my ‘fit any day of the week. I’d love to see just how many different prints I could pull off while wearing this accessory, a la the legendary Iris Apfel. (genuine-people.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.