This Thanksgiving I wore something with a little edge to it: this Xhilaration dress from Target with an eye-catching animal print design. See more of this Outfit of the Day after the jump!
Sunday was slated as a day of fun and frivolity, as it was my job’s big annual block party. But when the rainclouds began to roll in, I had to rethink my look. This casual, colorful Outfit of the Day did the trick.
See more of this look after the jump!
1. Love Lorde, but I think she got it wrong when she sang, “And we’ll never be royal,” ’cause this Duchess of Panama Necklace has made me fall in love with being queen. Thanks to Glamour and Glow (who else?) for serving up this glamorous piece of wearable royalty. (glamourandglow.com)
2. Chill out in this über relaxed Slub Crewneck Tee in Faded Chartreuse. Or tszuj up this simple tee by adding some sparkle, a la item No. 1. (madewell.com)
3. Whether you’re going off the grid or going to the country club for a game of tennis, these checkered Eve Shorts are perfect attire. (brandymelvilleusa.com)
4. Way to class it up with these Women’s Sam & Libby Heidi Two Piece Flats, Target! For the uninitiated, that’s pronounced Tar-jé, not Tar-get. These d’orsay flats are deceptively affordable and extra stylish. They also come in black on black, and animal print on black. (target.com)
5. Spring on the scene in this darling Peach Full Bloom Rosette Flare Dress, courtesy of Love Culture. Look fab in this sweet number at a springtime wedding. (loveculture.com)
It was another scorcher in Long Beach this past weekend, so the high temperatures called for high hemlines. See more of this unapologetically summery look after the jump!
I have the best friends ever, y’all! So I put this awesome Thug Life tee in my Fancy Things Friday post a few weeks ago, and my good friend, Andrea, bought it for me out of the kindness of her heart. Thanks, Vick! See the full Outfit of the Day after the jump.
See more of the bright ensemble after the jump!
“Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.” Psalm 36:5
I awoke to a bit of cloud cover and gloom one recent morning, thinking we would get some sort of reprieve from the ultra hot days we were having in L.A. That lasted all of an hour, but to celebrate the momentary temperature change, I wore my favorite Urban Outfitters dress with the little cloud embellishments and the sassy cutout back. I’m a huge fan of the pattern, as well. I haven’t seen anything quite like it. Anyway, I’m still grateful for these warm days because before I know it, it will be fall.
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21