1. Nate Dogg: Nobody does it better than Nate Dogg! Since he’s passed there’s been a major void left in music. Pay homage to the big homie who brought us hits like “Regulate,” “Never Leave Me Alone” and “I Got Love” by rocking this Nate Dogg Pin by Nowen. “Na, na, na, na, na, na!” (nowen.bigcartel.com)
2. Fall all the way into The Gap’s Mini Crossbody Bag. A little tassel never hurt no one! I’m feeling this Modern Red color, but this hot little number comes in five other shades. (gap.com)
3. Meet me in the dojo or out on the streets rocking this Harmon Jacket from Golden by TNA. Whether you’re in the mood to bring out your inner Karate Kid or want to show your fiercer side, this edgy kimono-style coat should do the trick. And the belt pulls it all together. (aritzia.com)
4. I see you bringing so much sass to fall fashion, Topshop! This Premium Fit and Flare Sweater Dress is not your mother’s sweater dress. The pattern! The silhouette! I live! Yet another top contender for a dazzling New Year’s Eve look. (topshop.com)
5. Nothing like the perfect pair of skinnies to accentuate all your curves and make you feel like a woman. These Skinny Jeans from Zara fit snugly into that territory and takes things a step further with the zipper pocket accents. I’m here for the pairing with the mustard yellow coat, too! (zara.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.