Get into an all-new batch of razzly-dazzly goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Stop the presses! I’ve got to shout it from the rooftops how amazing this Rattle Tale Beige and Ivory Clutch from Lulu’s is! I’ve decided you just can’t go wrong with an envelope clutch. But this one is the envelope clutch to end all envelope clutches. So many things to swwon over: the snakeskin texture, the ever-so-subtle pop of gold, the hidden strap. (lulus.com)
2. “Ooh la la” and “oui oui” to these L’Éclatante Millefiori Derbies in Glitter from Bobbies Paris. Add some sunshine wherever you go with this sparkly numbers. You can’t help but smile looking at them. (bobbies.com)
3. I’ve got a sudden urge to tickle the ivories and recreate that iconic scene from “Big.” This darling Lazy Oaf Short Sleeved Shirt With Frill Hem in Piano Print is to blame. So many styling possibilities with this one, and it makes quite the statement. (asos.com)
4. You can’t tell from this photo, but there’s a wonderful surprise found on this Tie-Back Mini Dress in Blush. The bow tie back is too sweet. You know I love a good bow and cutout back. It’s also stunning in Light Olive. (forever21.com)
5. Leave it to Express to let us express ourselves. Check out this Express One Eleven Lipstick Graphic Tank, which really says it all. “If all else fails, put on bright red lipstick.” One of the tricks of the trade that always comes through. (express.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.