Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. These Tera Stiletto Heels in Red Faux Suede are super sassy. I’m talking Rick James and Teena Marie “Fire and Desire” sassy. The cutouts on these shoes are a hit, and the gold heel adds a pop of added flair. (publicdesire.com)
2. Kudos to Mango for making this Small Knot Bag happen. It’s petite but it packs a punch stylistically with the knot and chain. The nude color makes this bad boy versatile, so while this bag plays the background, feel free to jazz it up with a bold eye or bright lip. Knotty by nature, amirite?! (mango.com)
3. I’m all wrapped up in the subtleties found in this darling Katie Wrap Detail Shift Dress. The asymmetrical hemline is playful, and this Blush piece is a prime candidate for a day-to-night look. For work, I’d rock a dainty charm necklace and D’orsay flat with this dress, then at night, set things off with a statement necklace, cropped moto jacket and a leather bootie. But the world is your oyster. (boohoo.com)
4. Strut your stuff in these vibrant Pixie Mid-Rise Ankle Pants in Robbie Red. The color just screams summertime madness, and the cut is just begging for a funky pair of flats. Leopard prints, stripes, polka dots and cutouts would work well there. Run wild! (oldnavy.com)
5. This Primula Cocoon Cardigan by Moth looks uber-cozy. It’s perfect for a chill night in and is a great layering opportunity. (anthropologie.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.