This Fancy Things Friday is all about the subtle slay, with an assortment of pieces that take a look to an all-new level:
1. Gals, not only is ombre killer on hair — it also suits jewelry quite well. Exhibit A: this stunning Ombre Chain Necklace that gracefully runs the spectrum from gold to black. Definitely one of my favorite color combos, black and gold are a match made in heaven. Spread the love by pairing this necklace with a daring all-black jumpsuit. (missselfridge.com)
2. Turn a basic tee into a timeless look, with this darling Montana Square Scarf. The fringed hem and mélange of patterns make this piece a win-win on all sides. (anthropologie.com)
3. This Scale Top is giving me Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, with a touch of Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman. Needless to say, it’s fierce AF. Stunt heavy on ’em in this top, paired with a pencil skirt or a tapered cigarette pant and a stiletto heel. Perfection! (shopakira.com)
4. Cozy up to this luxurious Oversized Sweater from Genuine People. The red color is powerful, but the piece also comes in off-white, if you’re more mellow. A sweater like this is key in transitioning from winter to spring, as it’s perfect for layering. (genuine-people.com)
5. Ty Hunter, stylist to Beyoncé, makes his foray into fashion design with his athleisure line, Ty Hunter by Reflex. Honestly, every single piece (I’m talking all 23 of them!) in this line is a must-have, but this Reflex Maritza Pencil Skirt (and matching Reflex Tina Crop Top, of course) stole a piece of my heart. The stripes set in different directions adds a dimension of playfulness that I can get into on the way to the gym or even out on the town. (six02.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.