Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. This past week has been sending serious desert vibes, as it’s been a bit of a scorcher. Hence, this lovely Cactus Gold Necklace. It’s straight and to the point and would dazzle popping out from a V-neck tee or a romper. Also, shout out to my new desk cactus, Penelope, the belle of the ball. (wanderlustandco.com)
2. I can’t even with these Vegan Shot in the Dark Sandals by Seychelles. So much to adore! First of all, you know black and white is my jam — always a treat in striped form. Secondly, the slingback and open-toe front bring out the playfulness. These also come in a darling chambray, if you’re having a desire for denim. (freepeople.com)
3. Do a slightly different take on the traditional red, white and blue this Fourth of July with these fun, sporty burgundy Lyocell Shorts. If you’re not sold on this hue, get into the denim version. Options! Major key. (hm.com)
4. Summertime sass never looked as good as it does in this Rust Twist Front Tunic a la River Island. The cut-out detail says, “I’m ready to party!”, and the twist embellishment just chimes in with a “Turn up!” Now this dress is speaking my language. Wear this ensemble boldly with some peep-toe wedges. (riverisland.com)
5. This Floral Fit and Flare DSress is the epitome of ladylike elegance: flirty, demure and dainty. The flowers placed throughout are like a breath of fresh air and the cut-out back adds a welcome element of style and surprise. (pixiemarket.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.