This Thrifted Thursday features the most darling retro pieces you’ve ever seen from Treasure Hunt in Long Beach, and one unique piece that I’ve repurposed into wall art. See them in all their glory after the jump!
1. I’ve always felt lucky to be born in July because my birthstone is ruby, the most beautiful gemstone, in my personal opinion. And it appears my luck may have just improved because I discovered these Ruby Red and Swarovski Stud Earrings from the Etsy shop, Petite Delights by Iloniti. These are like the cherry on top of any outfit, and totally remind me of Christmastime. (etsy.com)
2. “Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.” Now that’s my kind of mantra. This darling little Itty Bitty Be Silly Bowl from Aoki Boutique is perfect for holding rings or earrings, or even organizing loose change. This design accent is both functional and quite fun. (aokiboutique.com)
3. Ah, to be wrapped up in this super cozy, heather grey Reverse Herringbone Pullover on a chilly autumn day. This Merino wool sweater from Madewell looks how a warm hug feels. Sign me up! (madewell.com)
4. Looking like a stylish, put-together professional could be as simple as putting on this sleek Cream Pussybow Tweed Jumpsuit. It transitions well from day to night, or “from desk to dinner,” as River Island puts it. (riverisland.com)
5. This stunning Sequins of Events Tribal Bustier from Go Jane already has me dreaming of New Year’s Eve. My ideal sequence of events in this feisty, festive little number? Good music, erratic dancing, the company of loved ones and priceless memories. (gojane.com)