1. Snap! Crackle! Pop! And all the other forms of onomatopoeia because these Jadyn Sneakers in Black/White Crackle deserve all the sound effects. All of them. These kicks, courtesy of Circus by Sam Edelman, are all kinds of big-top fun. (circusbysamedelman.com)
2. That cool, refreshing drink! (Try it with your friends!) Shout out to P&C Poolside for thinking up the most exciting and ultra-specific pins to spice up my life. The latest on my radar is this Boba Tea Enamel Lapel Pin. I just wanna drink in all the awesomeness that is the delicious Tapioca ball-laced beverage. (www.pandcpoolside.bigcartel.com)
3. This New Look Denim Longline Tee is, in a word, perfect. The longer hem in the back is an added element of surprise, and the cuffed sleeves up the charm factor. Chambray all day! (asos.com)
4. What better way to ring in cardigan weather than with this Women’s Lapel Cardigan with Prints from Open Sky. I can see myself adding some pizzazz to my business casual ensemble or stepping out on the town with this fun piece. A great item for layering! (opensky.com)
5. This Classic Cable Knit Sweater makes the concept of a winter wonderland bearable–and rather stylish. The intricate cable-knit pattern will have people guessing if it came from Bloomingdales, but this can be our little secret. Once again, Forever 21 offers a sophisticated take on a staple piece (and for fewer pennies!). (forever21.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.