1. There can literally be hearts all over the world, a la Chris Brown, with this darling The Getaway Duffle Bag – Extreme Supercute Hearts edition. This hearts-patterned bag is perfect for a weekend getaway with the one you love or a quick jaunt to Vegas with your girls. (shopbando.com)
2. Not to be all matchy-matchy, but this statement tee from Tees in the Trap complements the scheme of all these other snazzy Fancy Things Friday goods and wares to a T. And with a statement as trill as I Love God and Trap Music, you’ll get plenty of compliments from those who can relate to you, you riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. You’re not alone! (teesinthetrap.com)
3. Mic check, 1-2-1-2! Don’t miss out on this preppy-friendly Check PU Collar Top. The built-in collar is just asking for a bedazzled, bejeweled necklace to kick it up several notches. (oasis.andotherbrands.com)
4. Absolutely stunning is how I would describe this glamorous, sleek Jarlo High Neck Maxi Dress With Open Back and Frill Detail. The high collar, bow, open back and peplum? Perfection! (asos.com)
5. It’s not hard to see why the The Abstract Pant slays. It takes something as commonplace as a black copped pant and cranks it to a level 10 with the dropped crotch and tie waist. Sophistication, comfort and ease at its finest. I’m here for all of it, AYR (All Year Round). (ayr.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.
1. This Sue Navy Striped Jumpsuit from Pixie Market takes the traditional pinstriped suit and makes it hip by adding an unexpected mesh lining. Watch out now! (pixiemarket.com)
2. Olive + Piper’s Melia Stud Earrings have a certain vintage quality that you can’t find everywhere. The subdued sparkle has just enough pizzazz to spice up a basic outfit, but has just enough shimmer to work for a nighttime look. Seriously, run, don’t walk, over to the website and get familiar with this brand’s stunning accessories. You’re welcome. (oliveandpiper.com)
3. Pretty in pink? More like pretty in peplum. Amirite?! This Peplum Mini Dress, courtesy of Oh My Love, also features pleats on the back, presenting me with an offer I could not refuse. (revolveclothing.com)
4. Two words: peaked hem. Yaaaas! This Blaque Label Striped Crop Top is a definite head-turner but leaves just enough to the imagination. Pairing it with a high-waisted skirt is genius, by the way. (shopbop.com)
5. The Classic Rose Gold & Grey Watch by The Horse is a classic beauty. It’s so clean and simple that this could work well for everyday wear. (needsupply.com)
“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” 3 John 1:2
I had to dress it up a bit for my 30th birthday on Monday. After having a wonderful weekend in the Bay Area, my BF, some friends and I celebrated at Mai Tai Bar in Downtown Long Beach. I’m in love with this shade of coral! It looks great on my skin, if I can say so myself. Of course, I went with my tried-and-true gold accents to complete my look. If you can’t tell, I’m welcoming 30 in with open arms. Get over here, you big galoot!
Dress: Forever 21
Earrings: Gifted (Francesca’s)