This Fancy Things Friday is all about embracing the cooler temperatures with a little bit of color. In oher words it’s sweater weather with a burst of flair:
1. I love a good play on words, so this LITerature Sweater made my heart smile. I’ve been doing some more writing these days, and I’ve been making my way through some fantastic audiobooks on my commute to and from work, so I guess you could say that I, too, put the “lit” in “literature.” (cottonbureau.com)
2. With its pretty pearls and radiant ruffles, this Pearl Beading Tiered Ruffle Sleeve Jumper will definitely help you step your sweater game up. This gem also comes in Pink, Black, Green, Burgundy and White, but will turn heads in whichever hue you choose. (shein.com)
3. And speaking of making a statement, this grand Gold Feather Statement Necklace is giving me warrior princess meets buttoned-up beauty. Also, had no clue that World Market had such fanciful necklaces. Mind blown! (worldmarket.com)
4. Who says denim can only come in shades of blue? I, for one, subscribe to Zara’s belief in color. This dazzling Coloured Denim Jacket in yellow will definitely keep the winter blues away. The distressing and rips throughout add an element of badassery and boldness. And guess who’s here for it! (zara.com)
5. I wore my black-and-white oxfords so much that they’re in pretty bad shape, which is a shame because I really loved them. They went with everything! Thankfully, these sprightly Derby Tweed/Black Shoes are a(rollienation.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.