Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Give these Round Cut Sandals a twirl and you’re guaranteed to be hooked. ‘Round and ’round you’ll go to destinations unknown in this fancy-free footwear. I love how the circles come together to create a faux bow look. You know those are my fave. (stories.com)
2. Add a little (or a lotta) razzle-dazzle to your look with this glitzy Anapple Clutch. This beaded miniaudiere bag is demure in stature but ornate and ostentatious in its extensive beading, jewels and chains. I’d use this clutch to accentuate a little black dress or deep V-neck jumpsuit. (aldoshoes.com)
3. How sweet is this dainty Dress With Frilled Bib Front? Perfect for resort day-lounging or — dare I say — a wedding dress for a low-maintenance bride. Since subtlety is key here, throw on a simple bar necklace and your favorite stud earrings. (zara.com)
4. This Soft Tailored Blazer Dress means business. The satin shawl collar and double-breasted buttons make this piece a force to be reckoned with. But there’s room for fun when you show off those gams of yours. Pair this dress with a killer pair of heels and thank me later. (topshop.com)
5. Hot. To. Trot. That’s what you’ll be in this stunningEntrapment Dress by Rise of Dawn. I’m all over the all-over lace fabric, and the sassy sweetheart cut bodice is giving me a serious case of the swoons. Date night, here you come! (revolve.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.
1. Real eyes realize that these Bueller II Shades from Nasty Girl are pretty boss. The gold metallic brow bar, arms and bridge are what sealed the deal for me. These shades are a work of art, which I personally would werk the heck out of every chance I got. Sunshine day for lyfe! (nastygal.com)
2. Not sure what’s triggered my recent obsession with orange, but this Clementine Uber Clutch with embossed python texture makes me think, “If loving orange is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.” The fringe zipper accent is the right amount of fringe, too! (giginewyork.com)
3. Orange fever is at an all-time high with this Hooded Bouclé Coat. This takes your average winter coat hostage, gives it a makeover and creates a whole new persona. (yesstyle.com)
4. “Oh na na. What’s my name?” It’s Ashley, silly! I was delighted to see my name as the model for this charming Argento Vivo Personalized Script Name With Heart Necklace. But don’t fret. This online exclusive can be personalized just for you. It’s not visible from the image, but the necklace has a heart going up the left side and it’s so sweet. (nordstrom.com)
5. I’ve officially caught feelings for this Mod Striped Button Up Blouse from Love Culture. Pair this with a colored skinny jean, a pointed heel and a clutch, and you’re all set to go from the boardroom to the best night out you’ve had in ages. See you there! (loveculture.com)
It’s officially sweater weather in Los Angeles, and I don’t know whether to smile or sulk. Summer’s the best, and unfortunately, she’s long gone. For the sake of these pictures, I’m doing the former — all smiles on a Sunday afternoon. In this Outfit of the Day, I’m coping with the colder temps by layering and lightening the mood with bursts of rich color. See more of this fall look after the jump!