What a wonderful weekend I had, as I hosted my Birthday Thrift Crawl, Part Deux, in Santa Monica with a gaggle of friends! This Outfit of the Day is whimsical and carefree, much like my energy that day. See more of this summery look after the jump!
This Fancy Things Friday contains a fresh batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares. Check them out here:
1. I spy with my little eye something dope as all get-out. That’d be this super-cool D’izak Eyes Large Canvas Pouch, a masterful illustrated piece by artist Izak Zenou. In love with his style as much as I am? You’re in luck because there are plenty other items with Zenou’s stamp here. (shop.people.com)
2. It’s Friday, folks! That means it’s the start of the weekend, so you better carpe the heck outta this diem. You can also commemorate this state of mind any day of the week with this dainty Carpe Diem Bar Bracelet from My Kitsch. Live life to the fullest while rocking this piece in 14k gold and/or sterling silver plated brass. (mykitsch.com)
3. In the words of the late, great Michael Jackson, “It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white.” Thankfully you can have the best of both worlds with this Color Block Cut-Out Midi Sheath Dress from Express. I’m especially here for the front cutouts and a front-slitted reverse hi-lo hem. Mmm hmm! (express.com)
4. You should be on a boat, sipping a tropical bevy while wearing this quaint Mango Ruffled Jumpsuit. I’ll have it no other way. I can’t get enough of the nautical stripes, the ruffled bodice and the V-neck drawstring. Anchors aweigh, y’all! (mango.com)
5. This darling Eyelet and Mesh Shirtdress has got me craving some fun in the sun. The slight cinch waist shows off your girlish figure and the eyelets are eye-catching. All in all a must-have spring-to-summertime dress! (gap.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.