1. I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with these Jeffrey Campbell In Love Leather D’Orsay Flats. Why, you ask? The two-toned dynamic duo of tan and black. You can never go wrong. Obvi. (urbanoutfitters.com)
2. Artitzia advises that this Sunday Best Dashner Dress be saved for when you’re feeling particularly coquettish, and I concur! The flowy cap sleeves and fit-and-flare silhouette are particularly flirty. Hey, boys! (aritzia.com)
3. It rained a good amount (well, at least for Southern California in the tail end of summer) earlier this week, and for the first time in a long time, I didn’t know what to wear. Not a good predicament to be in at 5 a.m., scrambling to get dressed and out the door for work. But I digress. I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact that fall, and chillier weather, is upon us. However, this swanky Mono Check Duster Jacket actually has me looking forward to autumn and winter. Plus, the vintage feel is an added bonus. I spy small pockets of houndstooth! (missselfridge.com)
4. Look like a walking masterpiece in this stunningly abstract Brush It Off Painted A-Line Midi Skirt. It paints a lovely picture of a avant-garde statement piece that commands attention. (gojane.com)
5. Way to play the wild card with these fun Leopard-Print Slacks, H&M! The possibilities are endless with these pants: day or night, work or play, heels or flats, neutrals or a pop of red — you catch my drift. (hm.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.