Get into an all-new batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Kate! You never cease to amaze me. Shouts out to Kate Spade for singlehandedly being responsible for keeping ladies’ wrists dainty and fun throughout the years. This ‘Tiny Metro – Bow’ Leather Strap Watch in Black/Mother of Pearl is so precious, I literally. CAN. NOT. Too much sweetness to take, and if you prefer a different flavor, don’t fret because this beauty also comes in Vachetta (Pink) and Red. (nordstrom.com)
2. Greetings and salutations to Rachel Stewart, who I just discovered. You have to check out her designs! I’m crazy in love with this Two-Sided Triangle Clutch from her Rachel Stewart Jewelry imprint. Just when you thought this party-in-a-bag couldn’t get any more lit, it goes ahead and flips the switch to reveal a leopard print. That’s right! This clutch is double-sided. Double the excitement. Double the versatility! Double the props from admiring gal pals. (rachelstewartjewelry.com)
3. I thank my lucky stars for this Best Years Surplus Jacket—Lucky from Gypsy Warrior. This one’s for the girl who’s all about keeping it real, unabashedly dishing out swag and providing a smidge of spontaneity. Fingers crossed! This one’s a keeper! (gypsywarrior.com)
4. A little on the softer side, this Oh My Love Bette Davis Applique Flower Romper is darling and cute as a button. London-based label Oh My Love should be commended for its great attention to detail here, as this little number features a semi-sheer textured short-sleeve top with a banded crew-neck and short-sleeves. (urbanoutfitters.com)
5. Thanks to Topshop, I have an official “easy like Sunday morning” staple jacket. This Knit Boyfriend Jacket is for those days when you’re in need of warmth and comfort. I need it in my life. (topshop.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.