Get into an all-new batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Don’t these huarache sandals scream summertime fun? The vibrant yellow and green on these Tusk Sandals make me want to traipse through the jungle and bask in the warmth. The cool thing about these made-in-Mexico sandals is that they’re made with recycled parts, including rubber tire sole and woven nylon straps. Now you can feel super “green” when you’re wearing them. (dusendusen.com)
2. In a bit of a contrast, this Brings You to Your Peonies Clutch is dainty and delicate and makes me want to twirl. Overcome by rosettes, this sweet little number is the perfect accessory for a sundress or subdued maxi, and has an undeniable bridal feel. The gold chain is a nice touch, but it’s removable if you’re looking for more of a statement. (modcloth.com)
3. This Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Top is super versatile. Sometimes simplicity is key. Oh, the places you can go with this solid piece, and oh, the styling possibilities. This one is sure to become a staple of your summer wardrobe. (hm.com)
4. How darling is this Wander Fringe Top in Foxy Brown Faux Suede? I mean, c’mon. Fringe on fringe on fringe! Of course, it piques your curiosity when you see it dangling from the bottom hemline, but it packs a punch when you see it hanging from the shoulders on the back side. So many personalities you can bring to life with this ultra-adventurous top, too. Too-cool-for-school cowgirl. Festival-ready fairy. Rarely-well-behaved weekend warrior. I’m here for all of it! (showmeyourmumu.com)
5. Channel your inner pioneer woman with this Cabello Shirt in Wilma Wash by Motel. Whether you’re home on the range having a cozy dinner or roaming with the deer and the antelope at your local watering hole, you’ll look magnificent in this shirt that toes the line between romantic and tomboyish. (motelrocks.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.