1. Cue up “America the Beautiful” and throw on your best red sundress, ’cause these nautical Striped Slip-On Shoes will have you in a Fourth of July state of mind. But they’ll look just as lovely with some high-waisted shorts or a denim skirt. (cosstores.com)
2. Sometimes less is more. Raise the bar with these dainty Small Bar Studs, which can be worn every day. (stories.com)
3. If these tropical-themed Pari Print High Waisted Shorts don’t get you jazzed about summer, I don’t know what will. These shorts were made for lounging cabana-side with a piña colada in hand. (whistles.com)
4. Just as the picture suggests, this Clayton Dress by Babaton is easy and breezy! Teal is such a flattering color, and I’m not ashamed to admit that my obsession with it just won’t go away. This little number is simple enough to wear with some flats around the office, but has just enough pizzaz to dress up with some strappy heels and a textured clutch. (aritzia.com)
5. This midi Patterned Skirt by H&M brings a ton of color and flair that you don’t need to add much else to your outfit. A plain white or black tee with some sandals will do the trick. (hm.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.