Spring has sprung, y’all! To commemorate the occasion, I present an all-new batch of vernal equinox-inspired goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. This vibrant Flap Cross-Body Bag is like sunshine in a bag. The stitch detail adds extra flair, and don’t forget there’s levels to this. The strap is adjustable to whichever length suits you. (mango.com)
2. Hey, Heidi! These stunning Heidi Gem Drop Statement Earrings are elegant and stately. They’ll have you looking and feeling like a million bucks, without breaking the bank. (boohoo.com)
3. Sweet, charming and quaint is how you’ll look rocking this dainty Bib Shift Dress in Retro Lace Ivory by Motel. This dress could work well for Easter Sunday, with some flats or a low heel, of course. Or channel your inner flower child by pairing this with a floral cardigan or headband. (motelrocks.com)
4. Vroom, vroooom! Buckle up for a wild ride with this Isn’t It Grand Prix? Dress. The automobile print makes quite the statement. For some reason, this dress is giving me serious Kentucky Derby vibes, but I also envision this for (you guessed it!) Easter or brunch. Or Easter brunch! Either way, you’ll be a beacon of style and grace. (modcloth.com)
5. Sunshine on my shoulders and this Harlyn Lemon Bustier Romper make me happy! This playsuit is ideal for a romp at the beach or an easy bike ride through the city. (shopkoshka.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.