Oh, hey. Didn’t see you there. “What have I been up to?,” you ask. I recently partnered with PrettyLittleThing to bring you a super versatile day-to-night fashion haul that ranges from casual cute to hot girl summer. Yes, I’m serving you looks that work for day and shine in the night. To start, here’s one that is undeniably meant for an evening out on the town.
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.” 2 Corinthians 4:16
These outfits feature some of my favorite accessories (What’s not to love about bright pops of color, and who doesn’t get life from a good statement necklace?), but as you feast your eyes on these ensembles, you’ll see that one of my main accessories is missing: my AFO brace. I’ve regained strength in my foot after the MS-related flareup that I experienced in September 2017. God is good! More on that next week … But with renewed strength comes a renewed desire to stunt on ’em. Thanks to PrettyLittleThing, I have some killer outfits for you to do just that.
Get into this summer fashion haul and shop the ‘fits after the jump!
1. File these Swift Flats under “cute and unusual.” These Free People exclusive sling-backs include elastic detailing woven with leather, and are the epitome of a beach bummy/beach bunny sandal. (freepeople.com)
2. Tassel up, girls! This Leather Zip Round Cross Body Bag is just what we need to contain all that we need to face the day. (warehouse.andotherbrands.com)
3. Legend has it that & Other Stories designers couldn’t reach a consensus on the color options for the Wrap-Design Dress, so they chose both blue and black. … I kid! I kid! The two tones found in this wrap dress make for an elegant but eccentric look, appropriate for a day-to-night transition. Get ready for a healthy dose of double-takes with this one, sisters! (stories.com)
4. I have to hand it to Forever 21. This new batch of apparel, including this Tulip-Front Maxi Skirt, is everything! (forever21.com)
5. Now, I normally don’t list prices in these posts. But let’s just say that this super cute, super fancy Lace Dress With Waist Seam has been reduced to the dollar amount that Macklemore purports to having in his pocket. The blueish hue and lace overlay just scream, “I am royalty. Curtsey when you enter into my presence.” (zara.com)
1. This Suede Flap Clutch has really got a hold on me, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. There’s something dramatic and elegant about the texture. Elevate your outfit by taking off the detachable wristlet. (mango.com)
2. I’ve done the math and these Geo Print Pointed Flat Pumps are definite keepers. Pair these with a simple shift dress and let these shoes do all the speaking for your style. (dorothyperkins.com)
3. Shimmy, shimmy cocoa pop! This Scarlet Shimmy Dress by Lovers + Friends is as darling as it is delicate. Plus, the cut-out back with a button closure is a sweet secret. (revolveclothing.com)
4. Piperlime’s Lucy Paris Satin Skirt looks like a work of art. It’s as if the designer took paint to this wearable canvas and made a masterpiece. This skirt would be perfect for a day-to-night outing. And yay for the front pockets! (piperlime.com)
5. But let’s not forget that we’re in the middle of winter. Don’t let the break from the cold fool ya. You’re gonna need to bundle up soon, and I call dibs on this ASOS PETITE Cocoon Coat in Textured Wool! The mint color leaves a mark as the perfect blend of comfort, style and function. (asos.com)
“But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever.” Psalm 52:8
A great creature by the name of Kermit the Frog once lamented, “It’s not easy being green,” but I must say this darling high-low top makes it pretty painless. I let the shirt do all the talking while my gold accents played the background. I personally like the statement necklace tucked in for a more subtle look. This bright little number also transitions well from day to night.
Top: Fenn Wright Manson
Jeans: C’est Toi Jeans
Flats: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21
Cardigan: Frenchi (from Nordstrom)