1. Show them you mean business with these elegant and ornate Jacquard Cropped Trousers from Zara. These culottes already command a lot of attention, so my plan of attack would be to pair them with a sleek blazer and pointy heel. (zara.com)
2. You can’t see the details up close, but there are dozens of tiny cacti combining their collective forces into one quaint piece. This Cactus Print Waisted Dress is perf for that flora aficionado in your life, by the way. (stories.com)
3. Why, hello! These Matisse Quake Cow Hair Oxfords are rather ostentatious. And that’s why I’m a huge fan! These shoes pack a punch and are just the right amount of quirky to liven up a plain outfit. (revolveclothing.com)
4. So much fun and surprise in such a little package. Looking straight on, this Strap Linen Top from Mango is your run-of-the-mill cropped tank. But, oh no. Pow! The back is striking with its amazing cutout and braided straps. (mango.com)
5. I appreciate the subtle sassiness found in this Cut-Out Buckle Playsuit from Topshop. Again, the cutouts are a game-changer that elevate this look to the moon and back. I see what you did here, Topshop, and I’d like lots more of it, thank you! (topshop.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.