If last Saturday was any indication of the summer fun that lies ahead, I need to brace myself for a wild one! My gals from the Bay Area came down for the Broccoli City Festival, where the now grown-and-sexy (and newly liberated from her crazy record contract) JoJo was headlining. Overall, we had a great, low-key time.
But first a full-body shot. A crop top, breezy high-low skirt and sandals were in order to brave the 90-degree scorcher.
Me and the bestie boo.
1. I’m looking forward to some good music, good weather and good company this Saturday at the Broccoli City Festival in Los Angeles. JoJo — yes, grown and sexy JoJo — is headlining and I’m pretty juiced to see her grace the stage with her sultry vocal stylings. Tickets are still available! Get yours now. (bcfestival.com)
2. Edgy meets elegant in Magnolia’s Green, Turquoise & Crystal Mixed Shape Earrings. Accessorize your LBD with these and you’ve got yourself a winning look. (fantasyjewelrybox.com)
3. This Tall Ruffle Strappy Playsuit is everything I want in a summer frock: short (to make the heat more tolerable), colorful (a lovely shade of tangerine), and spunky (look no further than the ruffle). Well played, Topshop. (topshop.com)
4. Mini Sac Black Cream Milano, why are you so perfect? (stevenalan.com)
5. Piña and naners and melons! Oh my! I thoroughly enjoy the smorgasbord of fruit and the polka dots that make up this unique Fresh Farmer’s Market Dress. The cap sleeves, slim green belt and inconspicuous pockets are just a few extra touches of personality that make this dress top my wish list. (modcloth.com)