Spring is in full swing and this batch of Fancy Things Friday is finds proof:
1. The Golden State is home for me. From America’s Finest City (San Diego) to Santa Barbara, to the Bay Area to Los Angeles, it’s full of so many places that have stolen a piece of my heart. These quaint California State Earrings from Seoul Little are the perfect tribute to the greatest state of them all, IMHO. They’re on back order but they’re well worth the wait. (azaleasf.com)
2. Mustard yellow has always been my jam! These Twiggy Sunglasses are all the more reason to love the warm, sunny hue. Step out into the spotlight with these daringly darling shades. (anthropologie.com)
3. This Esra Lace Ruffle Blouse just screams of style and grace, and there’s no wrong way to wear this ladylike piece. I can envision slayage on the horizon when paired with high-waisted denim, a pencil skirt or even a cigarette pant. Hop to it, gals! (storets.com)
4. What’s knot to love about this chic Tie Front Cotton Top? Again, the bright hue hits a home run. Even better, this blouse will kill at work or out on the town. (warehouse-london.com)
5. It takes a brave soul to don a full-on pajama shirt in the light of day. That’s why you’ll be looked at as a hero in this smart Hero Top in White by Creatures of Comfort. (needsupply.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.