This Fancy Things Friday is in the spirit of protesting the impending start of autumn. Fall Equinox has decided to rear its head and, frankly, I’m not here for it! Get into my last-bit-of-summer looks:
1. Bonita Applebum, you gotta put these Bonita Drop Earrings on. These dainty yet daring earrings feature fringe and a pop of gold, and will add a little flavor to an outfit in need of some oomph. Lucky for you, if you’re not feeling the Yellow ones pictured, they come in a variety of hues, including Cobalt Blue, Fuchsia, Orange and Blush. Talk about fringe benefits. (baublebar.com)
2. These sophistifunky AVA Gem Slingback Shoes are just what the doctor ordered — a burst of sunshine, a la Vitamin D, with a touch of class, thanks to the gemstones. Try these bad boys in black for a more city chic appeal. (topshop.com)
3. The ’90s called and said, “This Acro Unitard in Abstract Floral by Motel is da bomb diggety!” For reals, there’s so much to love about this whimsical piece. For me, it’s especially the scoop back and pattern. It’s giving me a more feminine Bobby Brown “Every Little Step” unitard. The boys your milkshake brought to the yard will probably be partial to the slight side boob, but this playsuit is all about fun. (motelrocks.com)
4. In the spirit of rebelling against fall, I like where the stylist’s head was at. Pairing this super cozy ASOS Ultimate Chunky Sweater With Slouchy High Neck with denim shorts is the perfect move and just screams, “I do what I want.” It goes without saying that this piece is highly versatile, and — dare I say — will transition nicely into autumn and winter. (asos.com)
5. This sweet but bold Puffed Sleeves Dress is basically everything that a gal desires in a day-to-night-worthy ensemble, and I can’t deal. It’s like a blank canvas on which you can let your personality shine through. The possibilities are endless. Happy styling!
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.