Are you ready to get snatched for the summer? Look no further than this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. This Vero Moda Floral Ruffle Cut Out Swimsuit is giving me “La Isla Bonita” meets “California Girls” plus a dash of summer lovin’. There’s so much to love in such a small package: the floral print, the ruffles that give a taste of peplum and the cut-outs. I might even throw on a pair of cut-offs and a pair of bright orange heels and stunt on ’em while out on the town. Say I won’t. (asos.com)
2. If the best things come in small packages, you’ve hit the jackpot with this darling Abbie Envelope Crossbody. At 6″ x 9″ x 1″, this bag is just big enough to carry the essentials. This one’s for all the Minimalist Mandys out there. This bag also comes in Ivory and Blue (a sky-like hue) for those looking for some pizzazz. (anthropologie.com)
3. You’ll never guess what type of journey awaits with this darling Learning to Fly Navy Blue Jumpsuit. I’m into the cinched waist and flowy fabric that leads down to the elastic ankles. This piece shows just the right amount of skin with the adjustable halter back, too. This jumpsuit will have you looking flawless with minimal effort — a dainty gold necklace and an open-toed heel will go a long way in completing the look. (lulus.com)
4. Take a bite out of this juicy Orange Side Split Midi Dress, courtesy of Miss Selfridge. Something about this pop of color commands attention. The side split also helps catch eyes. I’m here for this tangy burst of flavor. Yummerz! (missselfridge.com)
5. H&M is on to something with this polka-dotted Cotton Dress. It’s a prime example of how simplicity is key to creating a classic look. What you can’t tell from this view is that there’s a cut-out section at the back with ties. Hey now! (hm.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.