Punxsutawney Phil may have seen his shadow yesterday, but I’m already prepping for six weeks of spring. Warm it up with these Fancy Things Friday finds:
1. When I say “Coa,” you say “Chella”! That’s right. This darling Best of the Fest Black and Cream Fringe Clutch has Coachella written all over it. Heck, it’s even alluded to in the product title. This dynamic little clutch is giving me all kinds of life with its bold Southwestern print and frisky fringe! (lulus.com)
2. So nice, I had to share Lulus twice! If this doesn’t scream “take me down to the paradise city,” I don’t know what will get you to see the beachy vibe woven all over this Adventure in Costa Rica Grey Straw Hat. I picture myself lounging on a white-sand beach with this number topping my crown, and a piña colada in my hand, of course. (lulus.com)
3. I’m transfixed by this brazen Amuse Society Spellbound Woven Top. This almost-tribal print is a sight to behold. (revolve.com)
4. This Blue Yoke Ruffle Pin Stripe Shirt Dress is giving me “home on the range” meets a feminine “Risky Business,” with a dash of Sunday’s best circa 1987, and I’m here for all of it! I’d pair this dainty, frilly frock with some tan or light brown cowgirl boots and a simple tote. Done and done! (missguidedus.com)
5. Now, before you run and get the red paint, you must know that this edgy De Vil Coat is shown here in all its faux-fur glory. Channel your inner (not-so) Cruella as you set out for a night of mayhem in this piece, which makes quite a statement. (nastygal.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.