Sweater weather is in full swing, and this Fancy Things Friday highlights a few you gems you definitely won’t want to miss:
1. I almost forgot we were in the dead of winter when I saw these whimsical Make Great Rides Flats. They make me want to put on some petal pushers or a maxi skirt and ride my bike through the park on a breezy spring day. Who am I kidding? Alright, I do live in SoCal, so that scenario is possible pretty much 365. But these retro flats would be lovely all year long! (modcloth.com)
2. Can’t commit to one color for your next go-to bag? Look no further than this luxurious Reversible Vegan Crossbody Bag in Kelly/Taupe, which dares to be different by giving a girl like you options. Other color vibrant combos include Ivory/Snake, Red/Nude, Brown/Nude, Blush/Taupe, Emerald/Tan and Tan/Grey. (freepeople.com)
3. Way to give the blast from the past “dickey” a new lease on life, Free People. Meet the Mock Shirt With Scallop Collar — the dickey’s much cooler, chicer cousin. Accentuate those curves by layering on a statement necklace that peeks out from beneath the collar. (cosstores.com)
4. Sometimes less is more, and this Ultra Long Zip Hoodie has certainly gotten the memo. It’s basic but bold. The length sets it apart from your run-of-the-mill hoodie, which comes with front pockets and a drawstring hood. This sweater also comes in black, which gives me an indisputable Yeezy vibe. Bring on the rain! I know Monki’s got me covered with this daring and functional piece. (monki.com)
5. Gals, I like big bows and I cannot lie. This you already know, but this NEHU Bow Detail Ribbed Jumper by Ted Baker made me squeal with delight at first glance. I also appreciate the unexpected choice of placing the ostentatious embellishment on the shoulder. (tedbaker.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.