New year, new looks! See some hot commodities for the winter chill in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. How’s this for a statement necklace?! Leave it to Kate Spade to create the perfect blend of style and quirk in a neck piece. This Kiss and Make Up Wink Necklace surely won’t remain in stock for long. It’s on sale, so make haste! (katespade.com)
2. Look and feel regal AF with these luxurious SHINE Velvet Ballet Pumps. The gold embellishment is simply exquisite. Wear these puppies around the house with your silkiest robe, or strut your stuff on the town. Mind the gaps and watch out for puddles. These flats are dry clean only. (topshop.com)
3. This cozy FRS Wool Midi Coat With Tie Belt is just what the doctor ordered to brave the elements this winter. Wrap yourself up tight with the tie belt and keep those fingers toasty in those deep pockets. (frontrowshop.com)
4. Yo! Zara must have been reading my mind when it designed this darling Reversible Anorak Jacket. It has all that a girl could ask for in a jacket and more. You get double the fashion for the price of one coat. Switch between navy blue and mustard yellow, and take or leave the fur hood (I personally would take it). And let’s not forget about the drawstring waist, which you can cinch to give the piece some shape. Show off that hourglass, honey! Seriously, a game changer! (zara.com)
5. Simplicity is key, and this Cotton & Wool Sweater pulls it off with ease. You can never go wrong with black and white. Layer this piece to give it some personality. Or march to the beat of your own drum and wear it as is. Either way, you’ll be stunning. (stories.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.