It’s fall, y’all! Sweater weather is upon us, and this Fancy Things Friday showcases some superb styles:
1. Feast your eyes on these ’90s Baby Velvet Platform Chunky Heels, which are surefire show-stoppers. The chunky heel and double straps provide comfort and flair, and the texture just screams of luxury. If you’re looking for a little bit of color in your life, these beauties also come in Blue, Burgundy and Mustard (on the beat tho). (gojane.com)
2. In need of a versatile carry-all? Look no further than this 116 Athletics x Will Bryant Duffel Bag. First of all, the pattern is dope. And it can function as a gym bag, overnight bag and a weekender, too. Get it while it’s hot, gang! (reach.merchline.com)
3. Wear your heart on your sleeve with this darling Petite Heart Hybrid Knitted Jumper. The delicate chiffon heart-printed sleeve made me swoon, and the ruffles are just so darn sweet. Bat your eyelashes and cozy up to the one you love in this playful sweater. (topshop.com)
4. Which brings me to my next point: Sweaters don’t have to be shapeless and bland. Au contraire, mon ami! This sassy Endless Rose Cut Out Sleeve Sweater is a prime example of a sweater with a little bit of sex appeal. The teal seals the deal, and the cable-knit? I’m here for it! (revolve.com)
5. Pull up a front-row seat to a movie of your choosing in this pullover Black Wool-blended Popcorn Sweater from Front Row Shop. A literal take on “Netflix and chill,” this sweater is all about comfort and fun — the perfect homebody frock or “casual Friday” ‘fit! (frontrowshop.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.