Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. These Geometric Trick or Treat Black Suede Lace-Up Heels by Glamorous certainly live up to the brand’s name by giving us an extra dose of sass. The chiffon lace-up straps add flair, and don’t even get me started on the ombre rose gold block heel! Game-changer! (lulus.com)
2. Double your pleasure. Double your fun! I’m not talking about Doublemint Gum here. I’m referring to these darling two-toned Round Two-Tone Oversized Sunglasses, spotted on Genuine People. Not feeling the black and white? These bad boys also come in clear and leopard, brown and black, green and black, and blue and black. (genuine-people.com)
3. You know what it is! Make it plain by rocking this bold Pink Have My Currency Crewneck, which cleverly disguises the lyrics to that Rihanna jam that was so popular, even your mom sings along. (shop.nylon.com)
4. Stand tall in these Ruska Jeans in Mini Pinstripe Black and White by Motel. Vertical stripes elongate, so make sure you traipse all over the place with these edgy pantaloons on. I’d keep it cas(ual) and pair these jeans with an oversized sweater and a bootie. Done and done! (motelrocks.com)
5. March to the beat of your own drum with this far-out-there Love Your Shapes Tunic. The print is fun and fancy-free. Perfect for a festive Friday! (wildeunicorn.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.