Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Cross my heart, hope to buy! Feast your eyes on this stately Oval Crossbody Bag from Zara. I’m digging the two-toned color palette. Go rogue and remove the shoulder strap — it’s equally fashionable. (zara.com)
2. Circle up, ladies! Keep those UV rays at bay in style. These Round Sunglasses have a muted, light-beige tortoise-esque shell frame and a purple-ish tint. I suspect that these shades will work nicely well into fall. (hm.com)
3. Pixie Market presents femininity at its finest with this darling Pink Off the Shoulder Shirt. I could go a number of ways with this one, but I’m torn between stepping out with it in a pair of slim cigarette plants or a svelt pencil skirt. (pixiemarket.com)
4. Splurge a little on this dazzling Short Sleeve Wrap Dress by COS. The speckled print gives off a quintessentially California girl vibe, and the embossed, textured fabric keeps things interesting. Go against the grain and wear this piece open like a jacket, or buttoned and layered with a collared shirt — oooooh! or a turtleneck. (cosstores.com)
5. OK, ladies, now let’s peep Refomation. No, seriously. You’re gonna fall head over heels for this delicate Peggy Top in Blush. The embroidery floral detail pops against the lightweight silk charmeuse fabric. It’s the perfect blouse for the girl’s girl. (thereformation.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.