Get into this “say it ain’t so — summer, please don’t go” batch of goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. I happened upon the jewelry brand Passiana recently, and I. Am. Hooked. This Aqua and Opal Crystal Collar Necklace is just one of many pieces that struck my fancy. The aquamarine, opal and clear crystals form a trifecta of elegance, style and grace. (passiana.com)
2. Show off how flossy you are with this bold Lynley Ear Crawler Set. The piece that lines the ear is sure to turn heads, while the stud piece brings balance. Wear this set proudly any and everywhere. (baublebar.com)
3. Bring on the beauty, Boden! The model nails this darling Hattie Skirt look by pairing it with a chambray shirt. But the styling doesn’t end there. Get real profesh and wear it with a tailored button-down blouse to the office, or let your wild child flow and pair it with a crop top. I mean, it is Friyay after all. (bodenusa.com)
4. J. Crew knew exactly what it was doing when it unearthed this stately City Trench. This coat is a quintessentially classic staple, bringing versatility to your wardrobe all year long, really. I’m partial to the more traditional Nut Brown hue, but I’m also warming up to the Streetscape Green Op shade. (jcrew.com)
5. Get all prim and proper with this dainty Sadgill Shirt Dress. Don’t miss the button-down front and frilled placket. That’s where the magic is. Rock this sweet dress with (what else?) a killer pair of patterned flats, and charm your way through the day. (jackwills.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.