Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Why hello, Sarah Jessica! Very Last Detail lives up to its name with this darling Sarah Jessica Clutch in Black. The devil’s in the details, and I am over the moon for the gold accents and tribal icon. An added bonus is the versatility this piece affords. Wear it across the body, over one shoulder or as a clutch with the chain tucked in, and you’re ready to step out “Sex and the City” style. (verylastdetail.com)
2. You gotta risk it for the biscuit, folks! Lazy Oaf and Poppy Lissiman know exactly what I’m talking about with their Biscuit collab sunglasses, which are a daringly calculated risk with the dual black-and-white marble acetate and wild print. Plus, the black gradient lenses allow you to partake in an all-day baewatch with the object of your affection being none the wiser. It’s giving me “Saved by the Bell” circa ’91 swag and I’m here for every ounce of it. (poppylissiman.com)
3. Stick a bow on it, ’cause this Bib Dress is a real gift. The blue and ivory stripes have a certified nautical vibe, and the baggy fit makes me want to get real cozy. I’d go casual with the styling here and pair this frock with a low-top red Chuck Taylor or classic Vans. (cladandcloth.com)
4. All hail the queen! I’m talking about one of the greatest to ever do it, Sade Adu, who gracefully adorns this ill Queenin’ Tee from Zoe Love Designs. I mean, she has captured the hearts of generations, from my pops and uncles to J. Cole, whose only regret was being too young to date her. My love is king for you, Queen Sade! (zoelovedesigns.com)
5. And speaking of queen ish, feast your eyes on this regal Feathers Kimono Dress. The bold gold metallic feathers scream royalty, elegance and confidence. Compliments to Symbology for knowing a woman’s body and designing features that accentuate it in all its glory. The plunging neckline, the slit and the cinched waist? Here for all of the above. (ashandrose.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.