Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Step out with style and grace with these bold Mackie Wedge Heels. I’m especially fond of the suede and strategically placed slits. Already got your fill of the black-and-wood combo? Don’t fret. These fierce foot candies also come in Mocha (tan), Rosso (red-orange) and Natural/Pewter (cream). (kelsidaggerbk.com)
2. Say whaaaat?! No need to yell across the room. You’ll make quite the statement with this dazzling Style #0091 Gold Statement Necklace. It has tiered levels of gems and gold and screams “I’m here.” Bling bling, y’all! (lovejbyjulia.com)
3. Hi there, hi-low! It’s definitely girl-next-door meets girl-on-the-go with this Everly: Olivia Striped Off the Shoulder Dress. It has me swooning thinking of the possibilities. Beach day ensemble? Date night moment? It has cutie-patootie written all over it. (stylelustshop.com)
4. Tell us how you really feel, Tobi! This Miss His Kisses Mesh Maxi Dress is sultry and sleek. The mesh makes for a perfect nighttime frock and looks ultra fab. I see you, goddess! (tobi.com)
5. Now that’s what I’m talking about: a versatile jacket that elevates a look with ease. Take a look-see at this lovely Silence + Noise Kirra Swing Trench Coat. Oh, the layering that can take place. I’m thinking I about how I can bring this fun piece from summer into fall. Get is while it’s hot. It’s discounted and something tells me it won’t stick around much longer. (urbanoutfitters.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.