Get into an all-new batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Give these Round Cut Sandals a twirl and you’re guaranteed to be hooked. ‘Round and ’round you’ll go to destinations unknown in this fancy-free footwear. I love how the circles come together to create a faux bow look. You know those are my fave. (stories.com)
2. Add a little (or a lotta) razzle-dazzle to your look with this glitzy Anapple Clutch. This beaded miniaudiere bag is demure in stature but ornate and ostentatious in its extensive beading, jewels and chains. I’d use this clutch to accentuate a little black dress or deep V-neck jumpsuit. (aldoshoes.com)
3. How sweet is this dainty Dress With Frilled Bib Front? Perfect for resort day-lounging or — dare I say — a wedding dress for a low-maintenance bride. Since subtlety is key here, throw on a simple bar necklace and your favorite stud earrings. (zara.com)
4. This Soft Tailored Blazer Dress means business. The satin shawl collar and double-breasted buttons make this piece a force to be reckoned with. But there’s room for fun when you show off those gams of yours. Pair this dress with a killer pair of heels and thank me later. (topshop.com)
5. Hot. To. Trot. That’s what you’ll be in this stunningEntrapment Dress by Rise of Dawn. I’m all over the all-over lace fabric, and the sassy sweetheart cut bodice is giving me a serious case of the swoons. Date night, here you come! (revolve.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.