This Fancy Things Friday contains a fresh batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares. Check them out here:
1. Giddy up! These Knot A Cowgirl Faux Suede Booties are enough to make me want to do my best boot scootin’ boogie. Rock these pieces of fiesty foot candy with some skinny denim or a flirty skirt. (gojane.com)
2. My girl Melody Ehsani has done it yet again with these dazzling Eye in Eye Stud Earrings. Don’t fret! These evil eyes will keep you safe against the jealous glances that are sure to come your way. As a matter of fact, give the haters something to talk about by putting these bold earrings on display with your hair in a top knot. Boop! (shop.nylon.com)
3. How darling is this Unique Vintage 1950s High Waist Flamingo Circle Swing Skirt? I can’t even. Oh, the places you’ll go in this sweet skirt. Dressed up or down, this fun little number will have you feeling as free as a bird. (unique-vintage.com)
4. I’ve got just the thing for all you artsy types: this stunning Abstract Printed Pencil Skirt. A work of art, I know. Clearly, the designers at Forever 21 had a stroke of genius with this one. So many potential looks, so little time. But I can see myself pairing this piece with a crop top layered under a moto jacket with some leather booties, and, to throw things off a bit, a bright eye and a nude lip. (forever21.com)
5. I’m so here for this Over the Line Striped Romper, hook, line and sinker. The trifecta of beige, black and white make this striped beauty all the more stylish. And the plunging neckline steps up the sass. A hidden perk is the exposed back, perfect for ripping and running on a summer’s day (or night). (nastygal.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.