This Fancy Things Friday is all about welcoming the sunshine with some spring- and summertime essentials:
1. I’m like hey. What’s up? Hello, Akira! How perfect are these Low-Cut Sides Lace-Up Peep Toe Booties? There’s so much to love about these heeled sandals, especially the cutouts that show a little side-foot action and the tassels. They’re pictured here in Rust, but are also available in Black and Taupe. (shopakira.com)
2. I’m definitely here for these Marina Earrings in Frosted Bronze. Call me crazy, but I’ve got a sudden urge for a cream soda, thanks to these clear and frosted bronze crystals. Plus, these little dazzlers can really elevate an outfit. (glamourandglow.com)
3. This boho-chic Bec & Bridge Mandala Mini Dress is the ideal fun-in-the-sun frock. The dress has a plunging halter neckline and a dreamy pattern throughout. What you can’t see from the picture is that this piece is pretty much backless. Whoa, Nelly! At least there aren’t any potential wonky tan lines to cramp your style. (shopbop.com)
4. Brace yourself, ’cause this Stripe Cutout Jumpsuit from Hot & Delicious is exactly that! The wide-leg pants are bold and edgy, but also bring an element of wonder: Is that a dress or a wide-leg jumpsuit? It’s magical. I’m particularly fond of the cutout bodice, which shows off a little back. I mean, a little back never hurt no one. This jumpsuit just commands attention, so don’t forget to bring your A game when it comes to accessorizing! (shoptiques.com)
5. If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it’s only fitting that your Outfit of the Day pay tribute. This darling Breakfast Dress by Ziztar is quirky and sweet all at the same time, with its eggs and phoenix print throughout and ever-so-subtle ruffles at the bottom. If you do it right, this super-stylish shift dress can last you day to night. I’d start off with some all-white canvas sneakers, like Keds or Chuck Taylors, then step it up by nightfall with a bedazzled bootie or a strappy heel. Versatility is key! (shop.nylon.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.