This Fancy Things Friday features some springtime essentials:
1. ASOS flipped the script with these darling Leonie Square Ballet Flats by going against the expected rounded or pointed toe. The bright Orange color is exactly what’s missing from my spring-to-summer wardrobe, too. All the more reason to cop! (asos.com)
2. What’s not to love about these Black Patterned Sunglasses from H&M? I’m especially partial to the gold bar resting across the top. But you knew that already. Subtle yet stunning, I’d rock these shades any day. (hm.com)
3. Simplicity is key with this Lauren 3/4 Sleeve Curved Hem Bodycon Dress. If you’re looking for some color, this dress also comes in Black, Olive, Peach, Teal, Wine (red) and Sky (blue). This is prime for summertime stuntin’. Pair this dress with a strappy heel and a colorful clutch. (boohoo.com)
4. This Lala Peplum Top by House of Ubuhle can really put some pep in a girl’s step. First off, the V cut screams “va-va-va-voom” and is perfect for a date night. Secondly, the pattern and silhouette are all about sophistication. I, personally, would rock this with a black pencil skirt. (zuvaa.com)
5. I never understood why people paid so much money to look like they literally rolled out of bed … Until now. This 1 AM Dress is so chic and stylish that I almost don’t mind the $130 (US dollars) price tag for the tousled threads. The knot detail really brings the look home! (maurieandeve.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.