We get it. May grey is a very real thing. In an effort to keep your eyes on the sunshiny days that lie ahead, this Fancy Things Friday features some super-cute fun-in-the-sun essentials:
1. These Bali Slides from J.Crew are a Dusty Cypress shade that make me crave a desert romp. Think about it. Palm Springs when it’s 90 degrees out, and you’re lounging poolside with a refreshing drink in your hand. These sandals certainly fit (foot?) the bill for the quintessential summer sandal. (jcrew.com)
2. These Nude Slouch Bags are doubly debonair and functional. I see River Island is hip to my bag-within-a-bag swag, but these purses clearly work well as separates. Plus, the gold tone detailing adds a touch of sophistication. (riverisland.com)
3. Bring your A game to the workplace in this darling Great Gal in the Corner Office Top from (who else?) Modcloth, the foremost purveyor of all things cute and stylish. The pattern is interesting without going overboard, and the slight peplum makes me squeal with delight. (modcloth.com)
4. You gals know mustard is my jam! It’s perfect for every season and has a certain way of making my skin pop. That’s why I’m a huge fan of this Textured Sheath Dress. Dress it up or down. You know the routine! (forever21.com)
5. Doesn’t this boho-chic Ecote Fonda Striped Surplice Romper make you want to frolic? Well, at least that’s how it makes me feel! Whether it’s brunch or the beach, you’ll steal the spotlight in this extra sweet playsuit. (urbanoutfitters.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.