This Fancy Things Friday is all about black-and-white statement pieces with a pop of color:
1. When Madewell’s Tassle Time Earrings come out to play, you know it’s party time. The little bursts of fringe are nothing more than a fun adornment for your ears, but I’m here for all of its whimsy. Be sure to pull your hair up to ensure that these earrings get their due shine. (shopbop.com)
2. Stop the presses! As a matter of fact, these ASOS Publisher High Heels are bright and edgy enough to stop traffic. I can’t put my finger on it, but these open-toed heels put me in a New York state of mind. I picture Carrie Bradshaw strutting down Park Avenue in these faux suede gems hailing a cab. (asos.com)
3. Talk about deep cuts! This Inesa Polka Dot Sheer Black Chiffon and Devore Maxi Dress boasts an unabashed plunging neckline and enough razzle-dazzle to make a best-dressed list for the Met Gala, if properly accessorized. Who knew polka dots could get so sassy? (houseofcb.com)
4. You can’t tell me this Crepe Skirt Overlay Aztec Romper in White isn’t festival-worthy. It’s giving me bohemian chic in a way that makes me want to twirl (that’s where the skirt overlay comes in nicely) and sway barefoot on an open field. Who’s on board? (missguidedus.com)
5. Being bad never looked so good. Ladies, take note. This Lara High Neck Crop Top in Stripe Lace Black by Motel is the epitome of badass with a touch of class. Bonus points because I’ve never met a scalloped hemline that I didn’t like. (motelrocks.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.