This Fancy Things Friday features some swoon-worthy, fashionable finds:
1. Who says black and white means straight and narrow? This Head Wrap in Dreamweaver is a dazzling example of black and white done right with some oomph. So glad I discovered Zuvaa, too. It’s a one-stop shop for some of the most darling African-inspired pieces you’ve ever laid eyes on. I’m talking dresses, two-piece sets, midi skirts, jumpsuits, jackets, et. al — all in THE most gorgeous ankara patterns known to mankind. You’re welcome! (zuvaa.com)
2. Now that’s what I call a bag! This Leather Bucket Bag looks like it literally can fit your entire life inside — and look sleek and stylish at the same time. Pack it up, pack it in! (frenchconnection.com)
3. Channel your inner Coachella-loving freebird queen with these smokin’ hot Alena Fringe Shorts. Pair these bad boys — er, Nasty Gals — with a bedazzled or patterned ankle boot and you’re all set to slay! Snap, snap! (nastygal.com)
4. There’s lots to love about this edgy Slam Dunk Hooded Minidress from Go Jane. The cutouts are everything here, and this dress would look perfect day or night. I can see it as a swimsuit cover up for a beachside bonfire or even a date-night “bring out the big guns” kind of ensemble. Either way, it’s a slam dunk. Kobe! (gojane.com)
5. I can’t get enough of the sweetness and playfulness that Madewell serves up with this ace&jig Savannah Tank Top in Rosette Print. Peplum can do no wrong, in my book. I just love how it provides structure, makes your waist look tiny and has plenty of movement. Oh, and in case you were wondering who ace&jig are, they’re two textile-obsessed Brooklynites who started the label in 2009. And this isn’t just any old cotton top — the stock comes from softly textured, custom-dyed, hand-loomed fabric from India. Fancy! (madewell.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.