Get into an all-new batch of spring-inspired goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Cool it now, with this crisp, cobalt blue Mini Fringe Crossbody Bag. The tan and grey versions are fine and well, but something about the blue feels extra special. Take this bag to new heights by removing the strap and wearing it as a clutch. (freepeople.com)
2. The Esi Top is unabashedly Afrocentric and I’m all for it. The pattern provides whimsy and playfulness, while the plunging back is a pleasant surprise. The top is also available in a teal green-and-white pattern that’s extra earthy and equally charming. (kedelcouture.bigcartel.com)
3. Shine on, girl! This Glisten Black and Nude Sequin Rose Jumpsuit just demands attention. The dazzling rose pattern overlay is made up from sequins, and this playsuit is elegant, stylish and versatile. (pinkboutique.co.uk)
4. The Hanalei Collar Necklace is a lovely reminder of the season we’re in. Springtime is upon us, and it lends itself to wonderful pieces, such as this stunning statement necklace featuring ultra-realistic marbled hibiscus blossoms secured by a structured gold collar and black ribbon. There’s a tropical touch that would make this necklace perfect for styling outfits for my upcoming Hawaii trip. (baublebar.com)
5. Peekaboo! I see you. This Faye Cut Out Dress breaks the monotony of the usual little black dress. This piece keeps you on your toes with the sleek cutout. The buttons and billowy sleeves tone down the sass and make for a darling frock. (francescas.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.