Springtime vibes seemed to just find me, so I’m delighted to present an all-new batch of spring-inspired goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Of course an Etsy shop called “A Little Vintage Store” would be right up my alley. I recently discovered this magical shop and can’t get enough of all the cuteness inside. I’m particularly partial to this Thread Drawn Cactus Necklace. (etsy.com)
2. Can I kick it? Yes, you can! Elevate your kick game leaps and bounds with these Winslow Bow Slip-ons. I’d be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge these beautiful bows. I mean, how could you not? They have a certain Japanese, origami aesthetic about them, and you can kinda see that theme showing up in a few other items in this roundup. (theloeil.com)
3. ‘Cause I’m a laaady! (*said in Sheneneh’s voice.) The name of this My Little Lady Dress from Storets is rather apropos. It’s dainty and precious and sweet and stylish. I live for the Peter Pan collar, by the way. Complete the look by pairing this number with an ankle-strapped heel or a downright Mary Jane. It goes, trust me. (storets.com)
4. There’s something so edgy and sophisticated about this Boohoo Bow Front Crop Top. Hats off to the creative genius who thought outside the box with the placement of this ginormous bow. It really makes a statement! Like, “I’m different, yeah, I’m different.” (asos.com)
5. You’d have to be an April Fool to pass up on this dazzling FRS Yellow Crane Embroidery Kimono Jacket. It truly is a work of art … from all angles. So I’ll let its beauty speak for itself. (frontrowshop.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.