Get into this all-new batch of spring-inspired goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. This Mina Envelope Satin Clutch Bag has me all wrapped up. Need it in my life! I love a piece that can be worn multiple ways. Shhh! You can’t tell from this angle, but there’s a shoulder strap tucked inside. Use it at your leisure, ladies. (accessorize.com)
2. Step into spring, when the weather’s warming up and signs of new life are emerging, with these super-cute Dolce Vita Payce Sandals. Seen here in Mint, these sleek slides also come in Honey. They’re also the perfect candidates for dressing up or down. I, for one, can see myself strolling in these to Saturday morning brunch. (urbanoutfitters.com)
3. Fun in the sun must be on the horizon, because I just caught a glimpse of this Island Fantasy Floral Romper, which has a definite retro feel to it, like circa 1978. It also reminds me of “Gilligan’s Island,” for some reason. There’s lots to love about this charming piece. The pattern is giving me tropical island feels (need a piña colada STAT!), and the neckline provides options: off the shoulder, scoop neck, one shoulder, et cetera. (gojane.com)
4. Just like the newness of spring, these Vice High Waisted Zipped Super Stretch Skinny Jeans in White provide a clean slate with which to build a stunning outfit. Take cues from the model here, and wear these jeans with a black jacket and open-toed heel, or forge your own path by going a completely different route. A colorful top or heel would be a nice choice. Also, let’s not forget what drew me to these hot-pants to begin with. The gold zippers give me life, as does just about any gold accent! (missguidedus.com)
5. Madewell’s Industry Button-Back Top won’t steer you wrong. This darling top is the quintessential office-to-after thing go-to. Picture this: buttoned all the way down during the day, and undone, as in the picture, come nightfall. It also comes in Bright Berry (red) and True Black, and you’re in luck because it just went on sale! (madewell.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.