Get into this swoon-worthy batch of goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. What better way to let them know that you are a gift than to rock this baller Quela Gold Ring, with the most darling bow detail. This dazzling piece is the perfect accessory for a cocktail party dress. (ruegembon.com)
2. Picasso, baby! How rad is this Paint Palette Clutch from the rommydebommy Etsy shop? It’s a full-on party that’s a prime piece for self-expression. Wear this clutch with a sleek, subtle black dress or run wild with patterns. Either way, you’ll be great. (etsy.com)
3. Sometimes you just gotta stunt on folks. This ultra lavish, elegant Lavish Alice Split Back Cape Dress is just the ’fit to give it to them. This smart dress is structured yet whimsical, and I’m here for all of it. (asos.com)
4. Hot ticket alert! These Michael Kors Casual Pants are deeply discounted over at Yoox. Get them while they’re hot. There’s lots to love about these pantaloons, but I’m partial to the stripes, which elongate. Crucial for vertically challenged ladies like me. They just scream for a pop of color. Anything would work, really. Play around. Try something new. (yoox.com)
5. Be still my heart! I’m having genuine feels for this Genuine People Red Fit + Flare Velvet Mini Dress. Glad to see that crushed velvet is making a comeback! “What is this? Velvet?” You already know! (genuine-people.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.