Get into this swoon-worthy batch of goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. These All Black Fishscale Flats are really all white, but that’s quite all right. Now I’m totally in the know that fishscale texture is a thing (where do they come up with this stuff?!), and I’m here for all of it. There’s a distinct retro vibe to these flats that’s got me craving batwing sweaters and acid wash denim. (anthropologie.com)
2. What happens when you fuse grit with glamour? You get these daring Logan Gold Stud Earrings in Platinum Drusy. Simple yet so complex, these earrings will elevate any look. (kendrascott.com)
3. Textures and patterns and warmth. Oh my! Could this Knit Sweater in Pink Melange be any more perfect? The sleeves are long and puffy, almost reminiscent of a Victorian-era blouse, and the knit pattern just screams “fun times.” Pretty in pink, for realsies! (hm.com)
4. Carefree and flowy, this lovely Petites Ivory Spot Wrap Dress is a reminder that spring is on the horizon. I’d pair this piece with some espadrilles, a floppy hat or a wool fedora (you know — play with fabrics), an oversized clutch and a delicate charm necklace. Wear this one to a park picnic with the boo wop or an upscale brunch with the gals. The world is your oyster! (missselfridge.com)
5. Show off those gams and make the boys blush with this Thigh Hi And Hello Curved Hem Dress in Blush. This GoJane creation is a game-changer. I’ve never seen a bodycon-esque dress with a curved hem. It hugs all the right curves and helps put your best leg forward, if you catch my drift 😉 (gojane.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.