Get into this monochromatic batch of goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. Ladies, we’re in the clear! These Akira Clear Ankle Strap Pump add a nice element of surprise to your typical, utilitarian black heel. Pair these pumps with your best freakum dress and get ready for a memorable night on the town. (tobi.com)
2. The Dream Noir Earrings from Miss Wax are a pop of pizzazz that I need in my life! Black, white and gold are my favorite color palette, b.t. dubs. (misswax.com)
3. Olive never looked so sweet! These Contemporary High-Waist Pants in olive make for a perfect “office by day, turn up by night” ensemble. Plus, the drawstring waist has a way of making one look pulled together. (forever21.com)
4. The Boutique Leah Polka Dot Tulle Midi Dress is a dream come true! A dress so me, I’m wondering if the designer was stalking my daydreams. Where do I begin? The polka dots I live for. The tulle provides great fun and movement. I can picture myself twirling on the dance floor in it. Woo hoo, Boohoo! You’ve done it again! (boohoo.com)
5. I love me a jumpsuit, this I’m sure you know about me by now. This Swank Us Later Tux Jumpsuit is no exception. It’s sleek and sophisticated. The double-breasted collar says “all business,” but the plunging neckline says, “Don’t forget about pleasure.” Ooooh, and those front vanity pocket flaps are a nice touch! (nastygal.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.