Get into an all-new batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Shine bright like a diamond in these dazzling Diamond Brunch Sunglass from Free People. Unlike the name of the company that produced these gems, Crap Eyewear, these stunna shades are a quality find! (freepeople.com)
2. Now this is what I call puttin’ on the glitz, folks! These Pointy Gold Strap Flats are just the right blend of pizzazz and elegance. These chic suede numbers will take a look from Plain Jane to Off the Chain real quick. Rock these flats with a cigarette pant or a midi skirt to give them their due shine. (pixiemarket.com)
3. Get all warm and cozy in this ultra-snuggly oversized Layne Sweater from UNIF. The red stripes pop amid the grey and black plaid pattern like a crimson-colored kiss. Muuaaaah! (unifclothing.com)
4. Step aside, Charlie Brown. There’s a new black-and-yellowed sheriff in town and it goes by the name of ‘Zig Zag’ Sweater by Something Else by Natalie Wood. Here, the designer’s intentionally playful and carefree style make for the perfect sweater for a daytime gallivant. (shopkoshka.com)
5. Kudos to Modern Citizen for giving pinstripes a modern, sleek new lease on life with this darling Channing Striped Tie Blouse. If you wanted to be extra matchy-matchy, look no further than this darling Paola Striped Swing Skirt. Also, the wraparound tie adds an unexpected bit of flair to this charming striped crop top. (modern-citizen.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.