Get into an all-new batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Front Row Shop was all, “I am woman; hear me roar,” when it concocted this Pink Asymmetric Zip PU Jacket. Edgy and fierce with a feminine touch, because, hello. Pink. It’s the details that do it for me here: the notched lapels and the ribbon zipper pulls. Plus, the asymmetric look is on fleek — just like your auntie’s haircut circa ’89. (frontrowshop.com)
2. These Mountain Post – Peaks Sterling Silver Stud Earrings from TheAngryWeather are giving me serious winter feels, as they’re reminiscent of snow-capped mountains. Chilly willy! The silver lining here is that these silver showstoppers are handmade with love. (etsy.com)
3. They say El Niño is gonna show up and show out this winter. While we wait for the little-big fella to arrive, check out these Riff Raff Rain Boots from Nasty Gal. It’s literally where the rubber meets the road. Wear these fun guys out when the weather outside is frightful. But, hey, splashing in puddles with these would be so delightful! No doubt, they’ll keep you high and dry. (nastygal.com)
4. Remember when dark-skinned Aunt Viv danced for her life that one time in dance class, showing those haters how it’s done? (Still one my favorite moments from Ms. Petty LaBelle herself, Janet Hubert, although her recent readings have made me reconsider which reigns supreme.) Well, you can bring that look to life with this curve-hugging ribbed Little Miss Popular Jumpsuit in Rose. Just be sure to nail it with a statement necklace and a strappy heel, and snap in the face of any shade that comes your way. ‘Cause you cute and you know it. Yaaass, Queeen, yaaaasss! (fashionnova.com)
5. Math was never my strong suit, but this Black Geometric Print Bomber Jacket could make me fall in love with geometry. The black-and-white pattern is eye-popping and the faux leather shoulder patches help bring this stunning jacket home. Doesn’t it just exude power? (riverisland.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.