We’re knocking on February, and you know what that means: Valentine’s Day! Hate it or love it, this “holiday” got me inspired this week. Get into this batch of must-have V-Day-esque goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. How romantical! “I love you more than all the stars.” (*swoon) What kind of lady doesn’t like having sweet nothings like that spoken to her? This All the Stars Bracelet by Cooperative De Creation is a reminder of just how beloved you are. A delicate handcrafted piece, you can also feel really special wearing this bracelet knowing that it was made in a small batch with raw materials from Paris and Bali. (zady.com)
2. Or maybe you’re that type who likes love the hard way. You know — with a little edge. This leather Heart Fringe Pouch by Rebecca Minkoff is just that. The little gem also comes in a more subdued, pinkish Guava hue. Gals, go ahead and get your preorders in because it looks like this one will sell out! Go ahead and treat.yo.self to some fine leather goods. (rebeccaminkoff.com)
3. This Scarla Peplum Sweater serves up double the sass, as it can be worn with a subtle scoop neck as pictured or with the deep V-neck on the opposite side. Sometimes options are a girl’s best friend! (guess.com)
4. If you want to get real literal about Valentine’s Day, step out in this fierce Trench Warmer Belted Coat from Nasty Gal. It’s red, it’s bold and it’s smoking hot! Wear it open or with the belt. The world’s your oyster. (nastygal.com)
5. Bring some swag and sophistication to your notion of a suit with this Vanessa Suit Set by Jessica Rich. It’s giving me a touch of Janelle Monáe with the black-and-white color scheme. I’m here for all of it: the lapels, the stripes along the side, the buttons and the tulip bottom. (jessicarichcollection.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.